Yamato Enzyme Diet
In Japan, the
Yamato Enzyme has been tested
~ The Enzyme diet is good for people with those conditions listed below:
Stiff Neck or Shoulder, Weakness, Chronic Tiredness, Insomnia, Backache, Decreased
Appetite, Disharmony in Autonomous Nerve System, Menopause.
2. Stomach Catarrh, Ulcer, Stomachache, Chronic Hepatitis, Liver Disease.
3. Dizziness, Anemia, Low Blood Pressure, Neurosis, Hysteria.
4. Irregular Menstruation, Sterility, Habitual Miscarriage, PMS (Pre-Menstrual Syndrome).
5. Eczema, Freckles, Acne, Athlete's Foot, Baldness.
7. Hangover due to frequent drinking.
8. "Half-healthy," feeling "something wrong," but diagnosed as "nothing wrong" by physicians.
9. Those who want to improve and/or restore health and body condition.
10. Those who want to increase the effectiveness of medicine, therapy of natureopathy to fundamentally improve chronic diseases including Cancer, Hypertension and Diabetes.
Enzyme Diet is the best health management that vitalizes the body's hormone
system and every part of the body by eliminating the waste accumulated in
the cells and the body organs.
The Amazing Yamato Enzyme Diet
Experienced and Proven by Millions of People
is depending ourselves upon the God-given natural self-healing power in the
body by artificially creating a famine condition. Even during the fasting
period our body is active and the internal organs continuously demand energy.
The nutrition and the enzymes in the Yamato Enzyme provides the energy source
necessary to our body, thus, allowing the rest for our body organs, maybe
the first time in your life.
During this resting period, our body organs clear and refresh themselves while taking energy by burning fat and cleansing out the waste from our blood including the cholesterol. This amazing self-cleansing activity is done precisely by the great doctor within our body, the natural self-healing power that no other human doctors can perform.
YAMATO VEGETABLE/FRUIT EXTRACT DRINK INGREDIENTS:
Apple, Fig, Strawberry, Pear, Mandarin Orange, Orange Peach, Melon, Clematis, Grapes, Kumquat, Tomato, Green Bell Pepper, Eggplant, Okra, Pumpkin, Cucumber, Kidney Bean, Peas, Watermelon, Corn, Cabbage, Spinach, Asparagus, Trefoil, Celery, Lettuce, Crown Daisy, Chinese Cabbage, Romaine Lettuce, Leek, Parsley, Green Onions, Brocolli, Coltsfoot, Radish, Lotus Rhizome, Yam, Ginger, Carrot, Sweet Potato, Taro, Onion, Garlic, Burdock, Turnip, Bean Sprout, Plum, Persimmon Kelp, Mushroom, Mugwort, Persimmon Leaves, Brown Seaweed, Houttyunia Cordate, Chinese Matrimony, Vine, Glucose, Maltose, Fructose.
Sunyo Acupuncture, 9001 Wilshire Blvd.,#308, Beverly Hills, Ca 90211
Phone (310) 275-8887 Fax (310) 205-0628
Copyright © 2000 Beverly Hills-Sunyo Acupuncture & Herbs Center All Rights Reserved.
This site created by Web Design Etc